1. Bronze Medal holder in M.D (Community Medicine), PGIMER, Chandigarh.
2. Ford foundation Epidemiological grant award winner for the project proposal presented at 38th National Conference conducted by IAPSM during February, 2011.
3. Awarded International travel grant for non ICMR scientists from ICMR to attend Tenth World Congress on Brain Injury held during March 19-22, 2014 at San Francisco, California
1. Lifetime Member- Indian Public Health Association (IPHA) (L/2010/CHD/5396)
2. Lifetime Member- Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine (IAPSM) (L-2904)
1. Tenth World Congress on Brain Injury held in San Francisco, California, United States of America (USA) from March 19-22, 2014
2. Tenth Annual CUGH (Consortium of Universities for Global Health) Conference held in Chicago, IL from March 8-10, 2019
3. Tenth Asian Medical Education Association (AMEA) Symposium 2019 in Malaysia from 12-14 April 2019
Epidemiology of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs), Health system intervention studies, Innovation in medical education technology. Current interests: - Built environment and health, GIS, Health economics and use of big data in public health research.
1. Madhanraj K, Sharma U, Kaur S, Tewari MK, Singh A. Impact of self-instruction manual-based training of family caregivers of neurosurgery patients on their knowledge and care practices – A randomized controlled trial. J Family Med Prim Care 2019;8: 209-14.
2. GBD 2017 SDG Collaborators (Including Madhanraj K) Measuring progress from 1990 to 2017 and projecting attainment to 2030 of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals for 195 countries and territories: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.The Lancet 2018; 392(10159):2091–138.
3. Venkatachalam J, Muthukumar T, Madhanraj K, Sathya GR. Prevalence of depression and its determinants among elderly population in a rural area of Kanchipuram district, Tamil Nadu. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2018;7(2):147-152.
4. GBD 2017 Mortality Collaborators (Including Madhanraj K) Global, regional, and national age-sex-specific mortality and life expectancy, 1950-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017. The Lancet 2018; 392:1684-1735.
5. Kalyanasundaram M, Abraham SB, Ramachandran D, Jayaseelan V, Bazroy J, Singh Z, Purty AJ. Effectiveness of mind mapping technique in information retrieval among medical college students in Puducherry A pilot study. Indian J Community Med 2017;42:1923
6. Rajkamal R, Madhanraj K, Praveen V, Gupta KKD. Opinion regarding the ban of alcohol sale among the adult population residing in a semi-urban area near Chennai-A cross-sectional study. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2017;6: (Online First). Doi: 10.5455/ijmsph.2017.0617403072017
7. Vishnuprasad R, Bazroy J, Madhanraj K, Prashanth HR, Singh Z, Samuel AK, et al. Visual impairment among 10–14-year school children in Puducherry: A cross-sectional study. J Family Med Prim Care 2017; 6: 58-62.
8. Rajkamal R, Kumar M, Raj M, Rajesh M, Kiruthiga J, Bazroy J. Assessment of water quality standards in the villages of Kanchipuram district, Tamil Nadu, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016; 3:3179-83
9. Vishnu Prasad R, Kanimozhy K, Venkatachalam J, Madhanraj K, Zile Singh Body Shape Dissatisfaction and Overweight Noesis among Polytechnic College students in Puducherry- A Cross Sectional Study;The International Journal of Indian Psychology; Volume 2, Issue 4, July – September, 2015
10. Vishnu P, Madhanraj K, Singh Z. Implicit learning in medical education through print news media. Int J Med Sci Public Health; Online First: 28 Jul, 2015
11. Kumar R, Tripathy JP, Singh N, Kaur M, Prinja S, Lakshmi PVM, Gupta M, Madhanraj K, Bhattacharya S. Rapid Assessment of Health Services in Punjab using a Mixed Method Approach. Indian J Comm Health. 2015; 27, 2:197-203
12. K Madhanraj, N Singh, M Gupta, MP Singh, RK Ratho. An outbreak of rubella in Chandigarh, India. Indian Paediatr. 2014; 51: 897-9.
13. Kalyanasundaram M, Singh A, Singh N. How Healthy are Villages in District Ambala, Haryana: A Pilot Study? J Postgrad Med Edu Res 2014;48(1):19-23.
14. Madhanraj K, Sukhpal Kaur, Manoj K Tewari, Amarjeet Singh. Randomized controlled trial on impact of two training packages on the knowledge and care practices of the family care givers of operated neurosurgery patients admitted in a tertiary care hospital in North India. (Abstracts). Brain Injury 2014;28:517-878.
15. Madhanraj K, Venkatachalam J, Zile Singh, Jayaramachandiran, Anil J Purty, NishanthSavery. Prevalence and Determinants of Hearing Impairment among the Adult Population in a Coastal Area of Villupuram District, Tamil Nadu. International Journal of Scientific Research 2013; 2 (6): 475-77.
16. Venkatachalam J, Madhanraj K, Zile Singh, Jayaramachandiran, Anil J Purty, Karuppusamy MS. Prevalence and Determinants of Low Vision among Adult Population in a Coastal Area of Villupuram District, Tamil Nadu. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2013; 6(4):48-52
17. Patro BK, Madhanraj K, Singh A. Is leprosy ‘Elimination’ a Conceptual Illusion? Indian J DermatolVenereolLeprol 2011; 77:549-51.
BOOKS AND CHAPTERS:
1. Sukhpal Kaur, Madhanraj, Manoj Tiwari, Amarjeet Singh. “Bistar par pade hue marizonkidekhbhalkarnewalokeliyeprashikshanpustika”. Delhi: Century publications; 2011. (ISBN 978-81-88132-28-7)
2. Singh N, Madhanraj K, Singh A. Health promotion in rural areas: The healthy village concept. Chapter In:Health Promotion: Need for Public Health Activism: AJ Singh, S Goel, Jshree. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishers (August 6, 2013) (ISBN-10: 3659383031).