2009: UGC-JRF 2014: MPCOST- Young Scientist Fellowship 2014: Best Paper Award in TFS Conference organized by Vigyan Bharti, MPCOST and RGPV, Bhopal
Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association [L36246] Member of The Indian Society of Soil Science [M/A/369]
Bangkok, Thailand during 02-06, December 2013 for presenting paper in IFOAM Symposium
Environmental pollution, Climate change, Sustainable development, Organic farming
1. Aher, S. B., Lakaria, B. L., Singh, A. B. and Swami, K. (2019) Soil aggregation and aggregate associated carbon in a Vertisol under conventional, organic and biodynamic agriculture in Semi-Arid Tropics of Central India. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 67(2): 183-191.
2. Lenka, N. K., Lenka, S., Singh, K. K., Kumar, A., Aher, S. B., Yashona, D. S., Dey, P., Agrawal, P. K., Biswas, A. K. and Patra, A. K. (2019) Effect of elevated CO2 on plant growth, nutrient partitioning and uptake of major plant nutrients in soybean under varied nitrogen application levels. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, 182(4): 509-514.
3. Lenka, N. K., Lenka, S., Mohapatra, P., Sharma, N., Kumar, S., Aher, S. B. and Yashona, D. S. (2019) The fate of 15N labeled urea in a soybean-wheat cropping sequence under elevated CO2 and/or temperature treatments. Agriculture, Ecosystem and Environment, 282: 23-29.
4. Aher, S. B., Lakaria, B. L. and Yadav, B. S. (2018) Limitations of Existing IPR Legislations in Managing Emerging Environmental Issues. Journal of Intellectual Property Rights, 23 (6): 270-272.
5. Aher, S. B., Lakaria, B. L., Singh, A. B., Swami, K. and Yashona, D. S. (2018) Nutritional quality of soybean and wheat under organic, biodynamic and conventional agriculture in semi-arid tropical conditions of Central India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Biochemistry, 31(2): 128-136.
6. Aher, S. B., Lakaria, B. L., Swami, K., Singh, A. B., Ramana, S., Thakur, J. K., Biswas, A. K., Jha, P., Manna, M. C., and Yashona, D. S. (2018) Soil microbial population and enzyme activities under organic, biodynamic and conventional agriculture in semi-arid tropical conditions of central India. Journal of Experimental Biology and Agricultural Science, 6(5): 763-773.
7. Aher, S. B. and Tiwari, D. R. (2018) Trends in causes and impacts of accidents in Indian Railway. Journal of Social Science, 55(1-3):34-44.
8. Lenka, N. K., Lenka, S., Thakur, J. K., Elanchezhian, R., Aher, S. B., Simaiya, V., Yashona, D. S., Agrawal, P. K. and Patra, A. K. (2017) Interactive effect of elevated carbon dioxide and elevated temperature on growth and yield of soybean. Current Science, 113(12): 2305-2310.
9. Aher, S. B., Lakaria, B. L., Swami Kaleshananda, Singh, A. B., Ramana, S., Ramesh, K. and Thakur, J. K. (2015) Effect of organic farming practices on soil and performance of soybean (Glycine max) under semi-arid tropical conditions in central India. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 7(1): 67-71.
10. Aher, S. B., Dobhal, B. S. and Awasthi, R. S. (2014) Assessment of ambient air quality of Jalna city, India using air quality index. Indian Journal of Environmental Science, 18(2): 65-72.
11. Aher, S. B., Dobhal, B. S. and Awasthi, R. S. (2014) Spatial and temporal variation of SO2, NOx, PM10 and TSPM concentrations in ambient air of Jalna city, India. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology 7(3) 571-579.
12. Aher, S. B., Pawar, J. R., Deshpande, J. B. and Khobragade, K. (2014) Study on design, development and energy utilization efficiency of smoke reduced hot water stove. Journal of Environmental Research and Development 9(1) 94-101.
13. Aher, S. B., Swami, Bhavehsananda and Sengupta, B. (2012). Organic Agriculture: Way towards Sustainable Development. International Journal of Environmental Sciences 3(1): 209-216.
BOOK & BOOK CHAPTERS:
Aher, S. B. (2018) Soil carbon dynamics and crop performance under organic farming. Lambert Academic Publishing, GERMANY. Pp 208 (ISBN No. 978-613-9-89819-0)
Aher, Satish, B., Swami, Bhavehsananda and, Sengupta, B. (2014). Organic Agriculture: Way towards Sustainable Development. In Thomas, A. Easton (eds.) Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Environmental Issues, 16/e, McGraw Hill Education, New York, USA. Pp 218-220. (ISBN:978-1-259-16113-1)
सतीश आहेर और बृज लाल लकारिया (2017) जलवायु परिवर्तन: कृषि समस्याएं और समाधान l पर्यावरण, 68: 16-18.