1. Certificate of Merit for excellent academic performance in First MBBS University Examination, 2010 awarded by Manipal University.
2. Manipal University Prize for excellent academic performance in Second MBBS University Examination, 2011-12.
3. Mr. Saurabh Chandel Award for standing First in Forensic Medicine in Second MBBS University Examination, 2011-12.
4. Dr Kandaswamy Award for excellent performance in MBBS.
5. Sir Ratan Tata Merit Scholarship for excellent performance in MBBS.
6. ICMR STS (Short Term Studentship) 2013 for the project titled “To Study the Effects of Over-weight and Obesity on Higher Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adult Medical Students”.
Life member: Indian Medical Association
Oral paper presentation in Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference, April 2013 held at University Of Azores, Portugal.
1. Trushna T, Mohan DS, Nair S, Manjunatha S. 2011. A simple Screening Test with a potential to detect Diabetic Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults: A preliminary study. SMJ Colombo. 3(1):17-22.
2. Magazine R, Magazine BC, Mohan DS, Nair S, Trushna T. 2014. Use of Beta Blockers in Patients with Reactive Airway Disease and Concomitant Hypertension or Ischemic Heart Disease. RJPBCS. 5(1):1065-1073.
3. Trushna T, Manjunatha S, Bhatte P.2013. Assessment of the Reactive Hyperaemia through Quantification of Colour Changes Using Pixel Analysis Software. ESJ. Spl Edition No.3:659-666