1. Dr. M. V. Kulkarni Prize for the Best Research Paper Presentation in XXXII Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine, February 2005.
2. Certificate of Achievement at Third Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, Cape Town, South Africa, October 2014.
1. Life Member of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine. (Since 2003)
2. Life Member of Indian Public Health Association. (Since 2004)
3. Life Member of Indian Association of Occupational Health. (Since 2004)
4. Life Member of Association of Medical Faculties. (Since 2005)
5. Member Health Systems Global. (Since 2012)
1. International Conference for Improving Use of Medicines (ICIUM) 2011 held at Antalya Turkey on 14-18 November 2011. Funding agency – WHO/SEARO
2. Second Global Symposium on Health Systems Research 31 October - 3 November 2012, Beijing, China. Funding agency - European Union
3. Mapping, Monitoring and Managing Health 5th International Conference on HealthGIS 2013 21-23 August 2013 Bangkok, Thailand. Funding agency - European Union
4. Third Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, 1st to 3rd October 2014, Cape Town, South Africa. Funding agency - European Union
Epidemiology, Geographic Information System (GIS), Health systems research
1. Gupta H, Saroshe S, Sabde Y. Disability with Rehabilitation Characteristics as Predictors of School Achievement: Parental Education as a Mediator. A Follow-Up Study in Students with Intellectual Disability in Ujjain and Shajapur Districts of Madhya Pradesh, India. Natl J Community Med 2018; 9(4): 300- 306
2. Fullman N, Yearwood J, and GBD 2016 Healthcare Access and Quality Collaborators. Measuring performance on the Healthcare Access and Quality Index for 195 countries and territories and selected subnational locations: a systematic analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet Published online May 23, 2018. (Impact factor 44.002.) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ S0140-6736(18)30994-2.
3. Gupta H, Sabde Y. Medicosocial characteristics as predictors of school achievements in students with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A follow-up study in ujjain and shajapur districts of Madhya Pradesh, India. Indian J Public Health 2018;62:39-46.
4. Sabde Y, Chaturvedi S, Randive B, Sidney K, Salazar M, De Costa A, et al. (2018) Bypassing health facilities for childbirth in the context of the JSY cash transfer program to promote institutional birth: A cross-sectional study from Madhya Pradesh, India. PLoS ONE 13(1): e0189364. (Impact factor 2.806.)
5. Dandona L, Dandona R, and GBD 2016 Mortality Collaborators. Nations within a nation: variations in epidemiological transition across the states of India, 1990–2016 in the Global Burden of Disease Study. The Lancet. 2017 Dec 2;390(10111):2437-60. (Impact factor 44.002.)
6. Saigal S, Pakhre A, Kumar, S, Sharma J, Bhaskar S, Dhanuka S, Sabde, Y, Joshi R. Mapping the characteristics of Critical Care Facilities : Assessment, Distribution and Level of Critical Care facilities from Central India. Indian J Crit Care Med 2017;21:625-33.
7. Wang H, Abajobir AA and GBD 2016 Mortality Collaborators. Global, regional, and national under-5 mortality, adult mortality, age-specific mortality, and life expectancy, 1970-2016: A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet. 2017;390(10100):1084-150. (Impact factor 44.002.)
8. Pakhare A, Sabde Y, Joshi A, Jain R, Kokane A, Joshi R. A study of spatial and meteorological determinants of dengue outbreak in Bhopal City in 2014. Journal of vector borne diseases. 2016;53(3):225. (Impact factor 1.190)
9. Sabde Y, Diwan V, Randive B, Chaturvedi S, Sidney K, Salazar M, De Costa A. The availability of emergency obstetric care in the context of the JSY cash transfer programme in Madhya Pradesh, India. BMC pregnancy and childbirth. 2016 May 18;16(1):1. (Impact factor 2.263.)
10. Diwan V, Sabde YD, Byström E, De-Costa A. Treatment of pediatric diarrhea: a simulated client study at private pharmacies of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. J Infect Dev Ctries 2015; 9(5):505-511. (Impact factor 1.30)
11. Chaturvedi S, Ali S, Randive B, Sabde Y, Diwan V, De Costa A. Availability and distribution of safe abortion services in rural areas: A facility assessment study in Madhya Pradesh, India. Glob Health Action 2015, 8: 26346. (Impact factor 1.646)
12. Pandey D, Saroshe S, Dixit S, Sabde Y. Estimation of prevalence of headphone usage during driving and awareness about their health hazards among medical undergraduates. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health 2015, 2(2), 167-171.
13. Sabde YD, Diwan V, De-Costa A, Mahadik V. Mapping the rapid expansion of India's medical education sector: planning for the future. BMC Medical Education 2014, 14:266. (Impact Factor 1.41)
14. Sabde YD, Diwan V, De-Costa A. A spatial analysis to study access to emergency obstetric transport services under the public private “Janani Express Yojana (JE)” program in two districts of Madhya Pradesh, India. Reproductive Health 2014, 11:57. (Impact Factor 2.209)
15. Gupta R, Mandliya JC, Sabde YD. Tetanus Booster - A missed opportunity. Indian Journal of Community Health 2014,26(2): 200-201.
16. Bansal SB, Dixi
t S, Gupta G, Guleri S, Sabde Y, Saroshe S. An observational study to evaluate the Mukhyamantri Baal Hrida
y Upchaar Yojana (MBHUY) in a city of central India. Int J Med Res Rev 2014,2(1):8-15.
17. Pippal D, Sabde Y, Pippal M. Knowledge, attitude, and practice as regard sex determination and gender preference among pregnant women attending ANC clinic in District Hospital Ujjain, MP. The Journal of Community Health Management. 2014;1(1):46-9.
18. Sabde Y. Challenges ahead for Polio free India. Int J Med Res Rev 2014,2(1):74-76.
19. Khandelwal V, Sabde Y, Pradhan R, Mehta SC. Late reporting among newly registered patients for anti retroviral therapy in a central district Ujjain of India. Natl J Community Med 2013,4(4): 624-7.
20. Sabde Y. Scenario of HIV in Indian Rural Population: Editorial. Int J Med Res Rev 2013,1(4):146-148.
21. Dhoble PL, Agarwal R, Patel CB, Anand G, Sharma G, Sabde Y. A study to assess the psychosocial aspects of refractive errors and effectiveness of health education in correcting stigmas related to spectacle use in high-school students of rural India. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2013,2:722-726.
22. Gupta H, Sabde Y, Khandelwal V, Mehta S. Rubella vaccine – Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people: A cross-sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2013,2:550-555.
23. Sidney K, De-Costa A, Diwan V, Mavalankar DV, Smith H, and the MATIND study team, An evaluation of two large scale demand side financing programs for maternal health in India: the MATIND study protocol. BMC Public Health 2012,12:699. (Impact factor 2.32)
24. Sabde YD, Diwan V, Saraf V, Mahadik V, Diwan V, De-Costa A. Mapping private pharmacies and their characteristics in Ujjain district, Central India. BMC Health Services Research 2011,11:351. (Impact factor 1.66)
25. Sabde YD, Zodpey SP. Secondhand tobacco smoke exposure in low income group women of Nagpur, India. Asian J Exp Sci 2011, 25(1):81-
26. Sabde Y, Zodpey SP. A study of morbidity pattern in street sweepers: A cross-sectional study. Indian J Community Med 2008, 33(4):224-228.
27. Yogesh SD, Zodpey S
P. Respiratory morbidity among street sweepers working at Hanumannagar Zone of Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Maharashtra. Indian J Public Health 2008, 52(3):147 nt>